Epic Health Services Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) in Savannah, Georgia
PSA Healthcare, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life. As part of the PSA Healthcare Continuum of Care, we offer in-home personal care to help clients maintain good personal hygiene including bathing, shaving, grooming, dressing and maintain a healthy and safe environment. PSA Healthcare Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) /Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) will plan, prepare and may feed the client nutritious meals, provides medication reminders and completes errands when instructed to do so by the nurse.
PSA Healthcare is hiring compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to assist with certain treatments that are ordered and approved by the physician and supervised by the Registered Nurse. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, PSA Healthcare is the place for you!
- Education: Completion of the 9th grade or its equivalent; prefer high school graduate
- Training: Completion of a basic aide training program and/or Direct Care Worker test consistent with state and federal requirements and for which a certificate was obtained
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of PSA Healthcare.
- Skills: Completion of one year’s employment as a personal care aide, nurse’s aide or in another healthcare related field preferred
- Transportation: Must have available, reliable transportation to and from assignments
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
We believe in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: PSA Healthcare
Location: GA-Savannah (PSA)
General Area: Savannah, GA
Job Code: 43271