Great Dane Trailers Director Branch Operations in Savannah, Georgia
• Protect and maintain all assets of Great Dane Trailers factory branches.
• Develop and implement key strategies for branch operations.
• Visit locations as required.
• Evaluate management team effectiveness and implement improvements as appropriate.
• Develop and approve budgets and forecast for branch operations.
• Identify, implement, execute and enforce branch policies. Identify and implement specific training and development for Operation Managers and other branch employees.
• Enhance sales effort at branch operations.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints when required.
• Oversee implementation of the National Parts and Service Programs in the branches.
• Ensure implementation of safety procedures and policies in all branch locations.
• Serve as liaison and promote trailer sales personnel.
• Work with CCI, negotiate and settle worker’s compensation claims.
• /Education:/ Bachelor’s Degree
• /Years of Experience:/ 5-10+ years’ experience
• Experience in recruiting and training new personnel
• Ability to provide ongoing education, coaching and mentoring to personnel
• Knowledge of and ability to inspect, troubleshoot and diagnose trailer equipment
• Willingness to establish and maintain credibility with the team
• Experience in working closely with suppliers and vendors
• Ability to review and analyze monthly and annual progress, expenses and cost structures
• Up-to-date knowledge of regulatory issues and industry changes
• Proficient in ERP data entry, Excel, and other software
Successful candidate must pass a drug screen, background check and pre-employment physical.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401k and Gain Share.
Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer